Fagan Harris, President and CEO
As the CEO of Baltimore Corps, Fagan is a passionate evangelist for Baltimore who is proud to work everyday strengthening America’s greatest city. Fagan sets the organization’s strategic direction, builds its partnerships and supports its outstanding community of staff, Fellows and volunteers.
A graduate of public school, Fagan believes deeply in every individual’s right to opportunity and is committed to realizing a more just and equitable society. Fagan loves his job at Baltimore Corps because it allows him to collaborate with incredible leaders, and extraordinary communities, who come together daily to make a transformative difference in the lives of Baltimore’s children, youth and families.
At home, Fagan loves to cook, read and listen to music. He enjoys exploring Baltimore and hanging out with–and learning from–its incredible change makers. Fagan is a graduate of Stanford University and the University of Oxford.
More About Fagan and Baltimore Corps:
- Millennial Voices: Fagan Harris (SparkVision, 4/25/2017)
- Baltimore's Cory Booker in the Making (OZY, 6/5/2016)
- Baltimore's Problems are Attracting Change-Maker Millennials (Baltimore Business Journal, 3/28/16)
- How Millennials are Driving the Future of Social Entrepreneurship (The Case Foundation, 2015)
More From Fagan:
- Want to change the world? Consider Baltimore... (The Rhodes Trust Blog, 4/28/2017)
- Why Baltimore may be an unlikely leader in social innovation: Baltimore Corps is building a network of changemakers in Charm City (The Renewal Project, 3/28/17)
- Bringing Baltimore Together (Baltimore Sun, 5/26/16)
- Perceiving race, Baltimore's social entrepreneurs (Roughly Speaking podcast, 1/18/16)
- Nurturing Baltimore's Best (Baltimore Sun, 9/16/15)
- Empowering the Leaders Baltimore Needs (The Aspen Journal of Ideas, 6/15)